Cinnamon Literature Award
Open to all writers, both debut and established voices, and adjudicated by Jan Fortune, Adam Craig and Tracey Iceton. It’s a great way to get your short storey collection, poetry collection or novel seen.
To enter, submit either:
- 10 poems, up to 50 lines each; or
- 2 short stories, up to 5,000 words each; or
- up to the first 10,000 words of your novel (to the nearest sensible cut off point).
Individual poems or stories may have been published online or in magazines, provided the writer retains copyright.
International entrants welcome.
The entry fee is £16 and the closing date is 30 November, 2019..
We'll look forward to reading your submissions and good luck!
- Open to all writers, beginners and established.
- Credit cards can be used on Paypal without an account or pay by bank transfer in GBP.
- Entries should be submitted electronically, via the form below, as single documents in .doc, .docx or .rtf file formats only.
- Please ensure you have up-to-date virus protection before sending any files.
- Please include your name and contact details with your submission.
- Work will not be returned, so please keep a copy.
- We are unable to give feedback on individual entries or on the results of the competition — the judge's decisions are final.
- Results (within 3 months approximately) will be sent individually to the winning writer and two runners-up, published on the Cinnamon website, and included in our newsletter, so do sign up.